domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013

Hello!


Hello!

To start with, I am going to explain why I am writing this blog. I just moved to India some 10 days ago, so I am still adapting. Here, I am going to work as a translator. Every time that I have lived abroad, I have spent some time writing emails to my family and friends to explain how things were going, what I was doing… And there are so many things to talk about in India! This time many people were asking me to tell them about my life here, so I decided that, instead of personal letters, I would write a blog and anyone interested may read about it, but nobody is forced to do so! ;)

And what about why I am doing this section in English? As I also have friends who do not speak Spanish, I will try and write a bit of my experience in India for you/them. It won’t be a literal translation, but I will summarize and cover the main points, so that you know what I am doing and how life is! Moreover, it may be useful for people from other countries who are going to come to Ahmedabad, so that they know what to expect.

This is just an introduction. I will tell you about the trip in the next entry! See you then!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario